Location (Residence): Glenview, United States Citizenship:India
English, French Standard, Hindi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Medicine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: USA, Glenview Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a position as a health care worker in an oil rig that utilizes my Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery, internship experience, and my professional experience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. MES Mission Hospital 6/2004 -
I work in MES Mission Hospital in the department of Emergency Medicine as a resident medical officer. Here I was able to manage acute conditions like anaphylactic shock, acute LVF, poisoning and seizures and emergency medicine. There is a lot of clinical teaching including bedside clinics, demonstrations and seminars and I could participate in a lot.
• Experience with successfully managing all aspects of emergency medicine and rural health pertaining to the fields of General Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology and Paediatrics during my internship training and job as a resident doctor.
• Have designed the layout, organization, processes, and procedures for implementing state health programmes in the community during my work as an intern & a student.
• Proven leadership skills gained from managing community health programmes and outbreak of epidemics in the community.
• Having fully operational command of the English language with a well complex detailed argumentation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BACHELOR DEGREE IN MEDICINE & SURGERY
KOTTAYAM MEDICAL COLLEGE
Gandhinagar P O
1. Medical college Hospital, Kottayam January 2003 - March 2003
2. General Hospital, Ernakulam April 2003 - November 2003
3. General Hospital, Ernakulam March 2004 - June 2004