Location (Residence): Uppal, Hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an optimistic, practical and committed individual with a clear vision and will pursue it with optimal sincerity and enthusiasm to bring out the best of myself as per the need in this career and be an ideal Global mariner. Hence i seek an opportunity to putforth my fullest potential in your esteem Organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SEA SERVICE: Served as JUNIOR ENGINEER on a Product Carrier, M.T. JAG PAVITRA (OFF. No.:2709; GRT: 28010; NRT: 15706; BHP: 12250) from 12th Sept.2006 to 14th July 2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Standard Percentage of marks Board Year of passing
10th 71.5 Board of Secondary Education 2000
12th 73 Board of Intermediate Education 2002
Sem. I 63 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2003
Sem. II 61.8 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2003
Sem. III 56.83 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2004
Sem. IV 57 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2004
Sem. V 57.17 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2005
Sem. VI 61 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2005
Sem. VII 60.17 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2006
Sem. VIII 73.33 Y.C.M.O.U., Nasik 2006
• COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM: It studies about the operation, maintenance and safeties.
• OVERHAULING OF HYDROPHORE
• Afloat training aboard SCI and GE shipping vessels at Vishakhapatnam Port Trust complex, for duration of one month.
• Familiarization with vessels of few other companies.
Details of certificate
Description Date & Place of Issue Number
E.F.A. 28-12-2005 &
T.S. RAHAMAN, MUMBAI 0080870022005
P.S.S.R. 07-01-2006 &
T.S. RAHAMAN, MUMBAI 0100020052006
T.S. RAHAMAN, MUMBAI 0070020052006
T.S. RAHAMAN, MUMBAI 0010860022005
M.F.A. 08.11.07 & NAMAC, MUMBAI MFA/0815/045/07
P.S.C.R.B. 16.11.07 & LBS, MUMBAI 070543
A.F.F. 24.11.07 & NAMAC, MUMBAI AFF/0905/047/07
DETAILS OF CERTIFICATE
Description Date and Place of Issue Number
ENGINE ROOM SIMULATOR COURSE
(OPERATIONAL LEVEL) 15.07.06 & IMTC, Mumbai ERSO/12-06/406
Description Date and Place of Issue Endorsement Number
(LEVEL 1) 22.08.06 & MMD, MUMBAI M/O/1/E/06/25
CHEMICAL TANKER (LEVEL 1) 02.01.07 & MMD, MUMBAI M/C/1/E/07/34500
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• C Language
• Visual basic 0.6
• Operating system
• Object oriented programming
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Classical dance (Bharatnatyam)
• Paper presentation (Ballast water management, Marine pollution).
• Debate ("woman, a better professional than man" on woman's day celebration)
• Exhibition (Electronically controlled engines)
HOBBIES: Reading, Rajyoga meditation, traveling, swimming, cycling etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I hereby certify that the above information is true to best of my knowledge.
I look forward to receiving positive response and an opportunity to serve the Company as a Fourth Engineer.