Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Kuwait, Mahboula Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work in a challenging environment, that gives me opportunities to turn the innovative things in to effective results.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Combat Support Associate (CSA), Limited. Period: August 2006 to present
US Army, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Performed below functions for TMP
• Maintaining 1600 line PLL storage of service parts / accessories for different tactical, non-tactical vehicles and equipment in Transportation Motor Pool (TMP).
• Direct responsibility in procurement of spare parts receives and process all supplies received from the supply support activity (SSA). Customers care in issues and turn-in document control and monthly inventory control.
• Storage and issue of all PLL items, and turn-in the serviceable and unserviceable parts to class-IX.
M/s.Al Taher Motors, Chennai.
Designation: Mechanic Period: May 2005 to July 2006
• Trouble shoots repairs and replaces engines, transmissions, transfers, suspensions, frames, steering mechanisms and electric systems under the supervision of senior mechanic. Performs service of trucks in accordance with the Technical manuals.
• Repairs brake systems, hydraulic systems, and steering systems as required.
• Operates and inspects machines or equipments to diagnose faults
• Operates vehicle within shop and maintains accountability of tools and other shop equipments
M/s. Popular Maurti service, Chennai.
Designation: Mechanic Period : Feb 2002 to April 2005.
• Having good experience in handling of all kinds vehicle.
• Well exposure in Troubleshooting and Engine maintenance.
• Expertise in handling diesel engine of vehicle.
• Having good knowledge in maintenance of all kinds of vehicle.
• Was responsible for servicing, repairing and maintenance on Diesel, Gasoline and Power generating engines.
• Performed overhaul works on power generating equipments using internal combustion, gasoline, diesel and multi-fuel engineering equipments.
• Was responsible for troubleshooting and repairing various electrical faults on vehicles.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Secondary Education in government High School (1998)- 69.5%
• Diploma In Automobile Engineering in CCMR polytechnic at Tanjore
(1998– 2001) -63%