CV EX E&I Technician Ex QA-QC Inspector E&I Commissioning Technician Rope Access Technician
EX E&I Technician Ex QA-QC Inspector E&I Commissioning Technician Rope Access Technician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in EX E&I Technician Ex QA-QC Inspector E&I Commissioning Technician Rope Access Technician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): west bromwich, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: united kingdom, birmingham Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A positive and proactive professional who has acquired invaluable off-shore experience working in explosive atmospheres. Specialises in electrical installation, maintenance and commissioning projects and in the completion of quality inspections to ensure regulatory compliance. Familiar with the health, safety and environmental regulations appropriate to working off-shore with the proven ability to ensure strict adherence therewith. Quick to grasp new skills and technologies and to develop practical solutions to problems. Enjoys being part of a successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sep-08 - To date
EX Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector / Commissioning Technician Kentz Group
• Based offshore in Russia on the LUN-A platform with the responsibility for the EX Electrical and Instrumentation Inspections, making sure that the integrity of all the Electrical circuits and equipment conform to the relevant standards and regulations within the hazardous areas of the oil and gas sector, including maintenance and repair of all non conforming punch list items.
• Familiar with (SI) motor managers for the commissioning of motors and (SI) Feeder managers for panels and incoming supplies.
• Commissioning of motors and their loads, including Inrush current, stabilising current, vibration and temperature checks. Fault current and trip times on RTD’s, CT’s and relays, continuity, polarity and insulation resistance checks on power cables and heat tracing circuits with the sign off of PCR’s..
• Retracting all relevant drawings and certification documents including layout drawings, loop drawings, isometrics, EX certificates etc etc
EX Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector Kentz Group
• Based onshore on the Sakhalin Island OPF project in Russia on behalf of SEIC with responsibility for the EX inspection and maintenance of electrical and instrumentation installations
• Supervising foreign national construction workers making sure procedures and deadlines were in place and on time
• Working as a Isolation Authority (IA) within the permit to work ISSOW system designed by Shell with the responsibilities of ensuring isolations are adequately identified, applied, tested and secured. Ensuring isolation integrity is monitored. Cooperating with the Area Authority (AA) and other IA’s to ensure that the isolation procedure is effectively implemented. Communicating effectively with other work parties involved in the work. Supervising others who may assist in the applying/removing the isolation.
• Familiar with XL spread sheets and database, preparing job packs, compiling check sheet documentation and punch list items
Self-employed Electrical Contractor Aquaterra
• Successfully completing various offshore contracts in the North Sea with involvement in Rope access EX electrical and instrumentation inspections
• Completing various Electrical installations, including trouble shooting, fault finding and maintenance on all electrical circuits and equipment
• Pre- Commissioning of all electrical circuits, including continuity, polarity, insulation resistance and earth loop impedance checks with the sign off of PCR’s
• Overseeing sub-systems and coordinating their subsequent handover following the completion of inspections and mechanical completion certificates
• Overseeing quality assurance and quality control inspections and for recommending possible improvements
Electrical Installation Engineer Yates and Reece Midland
• Project managing, supervising, installing and commissioning of all types of electrics into commercial and Industrial premises including power stations
• Responsible for ensuring that each contract is managed in accordance with health and safety regulations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
City & Guilds: 2360, Electrical Installation Level 3
NVQ: Electrical Engineering I & II
JTL: Comp EX Explosive Atmospheres Oil and Gas
IRATA: Rope Access Level 1
Basic Offshore Survival
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CLAIT: Computer Literacy and Information Technology
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
OCR: Level II Accounting
Level I Bookkeeping
O Levels: Including English and Mathematics
Basic Health and Safety
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]