CV Naval Architect having key experience of stability analysis
Naval Architect having key experience of stability analysis
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect having key experience of stability analysis - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gurgaon, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Naval architecture Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: india, gurgaon Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Applying for a post of Naval architect.
Sending my latest CV please find it below. Current I am working with an US MNC as a naval architect and getting 7.5 lacs P.A, and I am expecting 9 Lacs P.A.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK EXPERIENCE: -
1. Priserve e solutions pvt Ltd.
Currently working with this company as a Naval Architect and handling the stability Analysis and issues regarding Lightship VCG to cope up with the design works and scantling calculations.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Stability Modeling and analysis
• Report preparation to get the class approval
• Coordinating with the design team
• Scantling Calculations and its report preparation.
• Member of RUBICON MAVERICK Conversion design Team.
• Member of RUBICON FPS team to assess the stability issues.
• Member of the Wind Energy project team to assess the stability issues.
2 .Zentech offshore Engg. Ltd.
Worked as a naval architect and handled successfully naval architecture issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:.
• Modeling of the rigs and barges.
• Stability Analysis, Hydrostatics and stability booklets preparation for client.
• Loading Calculations and data preparation for onboard programs.
• Dealing with client and surveyors of different classification societies like ABS, DNV and LR.
• Preparation of GA’s.
• Member of HERCULES JUP Stability Analysis Team.
• Member of MOSS MARITIME Design team, Norway.
• Member of the Noble Paul Romano Semisubmersible project team to assess the stability issues.
3.ABG Shipyard Ltd:
Worked as a Junior Naval Architect - Design, Production and Quality assurance.
ABG Ship Yard is one the leading ship building yards in India,
Capable of building ships up to 20000 DWT and of 150m length. The various ships built here contain DSV, DP vessels , barges, pipe laying barges, OSV, PCV, cement carriers, passenger, crane barges, Bulkers etc,.
• Production Supervision
• Quality assurance
• Design Assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Material estimation
• Preparing as fitted drawings and dealing with surveyors for approval
• Preparing Production drawings.
• Scantling calculations.
• Trim and stability calculations.
• Maintenance of records such as purchase orders, material receipts.
• Material inspection, certification.
• Responsible for Unit fabrication and erection.
• Survey and coordination with piping, mechanical, electrical and out fitting departments.
• Coordination with surveyors, owners and external consultants.
• Implementation of quality plans.
• Compilation of quality documents and deviation reports.
• Member of production team for pollution control vessels built for Indian Coast Guard, INDIA.
• Member of production team for VROON BV built for Vroon offshore services, Netherlands.
• Member of production team for vessels built for Sea tankers management, Singapore.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course/ College/ University Period DIVISION
2000 - 2004 FIRST DIVISION
1998 - 2000 FIRST DIVISION
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
1997 - 1998 FIRST DIVISION
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages : C
Operating Systems : WIN 9x/NT, XP
Packages : Auto cad 2007, Stab Cad, ANSYS,SACS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
playing games and other activities like reading books and traveling to new places
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]