CV Technician or related field (i aim to new experience in offshore jobs)
Technician or related field (i aim to new experience in offshore jobs)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technician or related field (i aim to new experience in offshore jobs) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): seberang jaya, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, Jordan, Malaysia, Qatar, Slovakia Present Location: malaysia, p.pinang Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
POSITION TITLE : TECHNICIAN OR RELATED FIELD
SUBJECT : INQUIRY ON JOB PROSPECTS
I have one year as contract SNE Technician at Intel Technology (penang plant) in R&D department.
Currently, I work at Sanmina_SCI System Sdn.Bhd as Test/Debug Technician for 2 years.
My jobs like assist engineer on improvement activities, debug failure board ICT/FCT, to maintain hardware such as load board, application board, etc repairing, handle HP, Takaya, probe and functional tester in good condition.
Also I can read Schematic Diagram for Debug.
I believe with my work attitude, I am capable of making positive contributions to the benefit of all concerned. I would be grateful if you would grant me an opportunity to learn, gather experience and grow with your esteemed organization.
I am enclosing my resume for your review and consideration. Of course, this is only a thumbnail sketch of my background and experience. I would be pleased to answer additional questions concerning my background and would welcome the opportunity of discussing this with you during a personal interview.
Thank you and I look forward to your favorable reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Maintains all cable(RJ45 cable), server, power supply, gold unit ready and good for production run daily
• Verified all file, program (lattice), script in download station not corrupted begin the shift daily
• Support debug, calibration and maintenance of production Equipment/Tooling
• Repair any bad gold unit, cable, power supply, CPU and support the production for urgent shipment
• PRESENT PROJECT
• Learn several application such as system flows and logic flows those application.
• Gained knowledge about the functional mother board.
• Test, debug technician for INTEL MOTHER BOARD NPI Project
• Support Debug ICT,FCT ( Care of TAKAYA,HP 3070,TP Tester)
• Functional tester SOFTWARE,IMAGE,FUNCTION, program (EPROM)
• Make Troubleshoot tester, make PM schedule
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Level : Diploma CGPA : 2.38/ 4
Field of Study : Electrical Engineering
Major : Electrical/Electronics ( communication )
Institute/ University : Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Pulau Pinang
Located In : Malaysia
Graduation Date : Nov 2005
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Microsoft Office, Internet, Circuit Maker, adobe PDF, TINA pro software, PCB Designer, Z80 Microprocessor. Circuit Diagram, Troubleshooting PCB, programmer, Microsoft excel, Electrical/electronic equipment functional, ICT/FCT
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Sense of responsibilities
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines
• Interact well with people at all level
• Dynamic team player
• Leadership charisma
• Creative and resourceful