Location (Residence): jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Pakistan
Arabic Saudi Arabia, Punjabi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in business administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudia arabia, jeddah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked as assistant/secretary in furniture showroom in London U.K.
• Worked as a store keeper at COST CUTTER (leading store) in London U.K.
• Worked as a data entry operator at oak and pine house in London U.K.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• D.B.A. Diploma in Business Administration (Westech College) London U.K (2006).
• B.S. honors, Doing bachelors in business administration (virtual university ), PAKISTAN
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet & Email.
• Excellent Internet sense.
• Excellent oral & communication skills.
• Proven leadership ability through previous employment.
• Excellent attitude with strong attention to details.
• Familiar with the use of all necessary tools of office including Desktop Computer, Laptop, Fax Machine, Photo Copy, Printers, photocopiers, facsimile machines, switchboards, computers. Etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English: Excellent in writing, speaking and listening.
Arabic: Good in writing, speaking and listening.
Urdu: Native Language.....
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I HAVE SOME MORE EXPERIENCED IN UNITED KINGDOM AS WELL AS IN SAUDIA ARABIA.
I BEEN IN UK ABOUT COUPLE OF YEARS. I AM NOT GOING BACK TO UK ANYMORE. SO, I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN MY FIELD.AS, I USED TO WORK IN LONDON AS A SECRETARY SO I LIKE TO WORK AS A ASSISTANT/SECRETARY.A PLUS I CAN SPEAK THE ENGLISH AS A BRITISH ACCENT.