English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Philippines, Batangas Relocation: Albania
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm a Chemical engineering graduate of Batangas State Unversity and I am currently working at JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation (JGSPC) located at Brgy. Simlong Batangas City as a process operator/technician since March 2006. But before that i already worked at Minola Refining Corporation as a process operator for almost 2 years. I had more than 4 years working as a field operator. JGSPC is the first integraded polyethylene and polypropylene plant in the Philippines. I'm willing to apply for any position that will fit my skills or profession.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JG SUMMIT PETROCHEMICAL CORPORATION (JGSPC)
Brgy. Simlong, Batangas City
• Certified Extruder Field Technician Operator
• Certified Reactor Field Technician
March 05, 2006 – Present
JGSPC is a state-of-the-art DCS-operated Polyethylene/Polypropylene Plant. A licensee of UNIPOL TECHNOLOGY, it produces HDPE (High Density Polyethylene), LLDPE (Linear-Low Density Polyethylene), Homopolymers and Random Copolymers of Polypropylene.
• Operate the polypropylene reactor, vent recovery system and extrusion system; coordinate with the panel operator to maintain and stabilize plant operation; periodically inspect all equipment and perform equipment maintenance during maintenance schedule or plant shutdown
• Perform start-up/shutdown of extrusion system, reactor and vent recovery system.
• Operate the plant safely, continuously, consistently produced product quality at the least possible cost.
• Perform routine sampling, patrolling, data logging and report immediately to supervisor any trouble or sign of impending trouble.
• Conduct start-up checklist on (PSV’s car seal and valves car seal checking, Vents and Drains and space heater checking, LEL monitoring and leak checking, etc.)
MINOLA REFINING CORPORATION
Aplaya, Bauan, Batangas
Process Operator / Technician
June 1, 2004 – March 4, 2006
• Responsible for the start-up and safe operation of 300MT CNO refinery and 150MT palm oil/palm olein refinery and monitor/record refinery’s operating condition
• Aware of the refinery’s operating condition making adjustment if necessary to maintain the optimum condition
• Report immediately to supervisor any trouble or sign of impending trouble
• Collect and deliver samples for Quality Control Analysis and correlate Quality Control result of sample analyzed with operating conditions at time of sampling
• Trained all newly hired would-be operators assigned in his area according to the guideline and schedule set by the supervisor
• Periodically inspect all equipment and perform equipment maintenance during maintenance schedule or plant shutdown
UNITED COCONUT CHEMICALS, INC.
Aplaya, Bauan, Batangas
November 2002 - April 2003
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Petrochem Technician Course
• Self Containing Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
• Work Permit System
• Fire fighting course and Basic life support
• Basic instrumentation and Basic PLC
• Technical safety inspection
• Personal protection and plant hazards
• Electrical and Motor Control
• Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 )
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Analytical, good inter-personal relation with effective communication
• Adept in reading and interpreting Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P and ID)
• Experienced in various unit operation such as heat exchangers, adsorption vessels, degassing columns, refrigeration interchanger, vaporizer, 3-stage compressor and degassing pot.
• Familiar in various types of valve operations
• Knowledgeable in Union Carbide (UCC)/UNIPOL TECHNOLOGY
• Experience in safe handling of different chemicals with hazardous limits such as hydrocarbons, Nitrogen, Carbon monoxide, Triethylaluminum (TEAL), catalysts and additives
• Sufficient knowledge in forklift operation, Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Fluent in English and Filipino
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]