High School in Grade 12 Complete Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Moose Jaw Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking to excel in the oil and gas industry. My main goal is to make money so my drive and determination is unprecedented.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked in NDE all of 2007 doing such methods of inspection as radiography, magnetic particle, and liquid pentrant inspection. I am now a QA coordinator in a shop which builds structural steel for offshore rigs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have completed Highschool and have achieved the diploma. I also have taking radiation safety course.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have an extensive knowledge of computers. I am proficient in computer repair as well as basic programming and web development.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am able to work with my hands, operate an overhead crane and life 50+ lbs. regularly.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]