Masters in petroleum technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: Germany, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sweden
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a M.Sc. graduate in Petroleum from Department of Petroleum Tech. (University of Karachi) and looking forward to acquire a good position in your organization. As per my qualifications my utmost desire is to work in your organization I assure you that I’ll prove myself as a valuable asset for your organization.
Experience: Four week internship in “OGDCL” as a trainee engineer on Bobi oil complex (B.O.C)
Four week internship in “OPII” as a trainee engineer on Hakeem oil field (well # 1)
Leadership: Class Representative, having leadership qualities and having good position in class
Interpersonal Strengths: I am pleased to report that my colleagues describe me as a go-getter who is reliable, pleasant, encouraging, and loyal.
For more detailed information of my experience and skills, please see my enclosed resume. My subject preferences are Math’s, Physics and Chemistry.
I assure you that I will try my fullest to live up to the expectations of the organization I staunchly believe I can become an indispensable Human Capital for your organization.
It will be an honor for me to work with you and serve your organization to the best of my capacity and capability. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting you. Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Four Week internship in “OGDCL”
• Four Week internship in “OPII”
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M.Sc (Petroleum Technology) From University Of Karachi In 2005-2007
• B.Sc (Physic, Chemistry & Math) From University Of Karachi In 2002-2004
• Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry & Math) From Karachi Board In 2000-2002
• Matriculation (Physic, Chemistry, Math & Computer) From Karachi Board In 1998-2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Young energetic and goal achiever.
• Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills.
• Leadership quality and drive the team to achieve the goal.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Doing ACMA from (ICMAP) institute of cost and management accounts of Pakistan
• Member of Society Of Petroleum Engineering ( SPE)