Location (Residence): Sunderland, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Welding and Fabrication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: England, Newcastle Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Multi coded Welder with Eleven ASME 1X 6G
codes with recent lloyds stamps.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I consider myself to be among the top of my trade. I am experienced in all manner of offshore jobs, from working on
F,P,S,O's throughout the World to working on platforms and semi submersibles in the North Sea.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am a time served Welder with City & Guilds Levels 2 & 3
A time served Modern Apprentice with N,V,Q Levels 2 & 3
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am Computer litterate through my School G,C,S,E's and training with my Apprenticeship.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am a highly trained Plater and Pipe Fitter
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I currently hold Eleven ASME 1X 6G Welding certs, all recently lloyds approved.