CV Senior Sales Officer with Titan Industries Ltd., Mumbai, India
Senior Sales Officer with Titan Industries Ltd., Mumbai, India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Sales Officer with Titan Industries Ltd., Mumbai, India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MARKETING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career in the field of Sales/Marketing in oilfiel company and eager to work at my best in a team and thus augment my knowledge.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Dec’07 – Till Date
Working as Senior Sales Officer with Titan Industries Ltd., Mumbai, India.
(Titan is the leading Watch Company in India. Titan has an annual turnover of Rs3500 crores Titan enjoys more than 50% share among nationally recognized brands.)
• Handling Sales & Promotion of Mumbai & Nasik.
• Heading Sales & Distribution operations of the given territory for promoting various activities & accountable for bottom line profitability & increase sales growth through distributor, franchisee & dealers.
• Identifying new markets & retailing opportunities.
• Finalizing & Implementation of local promotions.
• Imparting Product knowledge & Retail training to dealers & counter staffs.
• Received “MOMENT OF FAME” award for successfully handling additional responsibility of Nasik & achieving target.
July’06 – Nov’07
Worked as Sales Executive with Sony, Dubai.
(Sony is the leading Consumer Electronics Company in the World. Sony Gulf has an annual turnover of USD 1 billion.)
• Handled Sales & Promotion of Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Angola, Madagascar, Mauritius & Seychelles.
• Headed Sales & Distribution operations of these territories for promoting various sales activities.
• Deciding the prices to the traders and the market prices.
• Deciding the timing & schedule of promotions in major countries.
• Finalizing Annual Sales target, Rebates, Discount schemes for dealers.
May’04 – Aug’04
Worked as Sales Engineer with Chem-Verse Consultants Pvt. Ltd.,
• Accountable for managing the Sales & Marketing operations for promoting products in Mumbai, with a team of channel partners.
• Identifying & Networking with channel partners/ retailers, resulting in market penetration & reach for evaluating performance & monitoring their sales.
• Played a lead role in promoting & selling automobile lubricants.
• Improve brand image of the company & increase awareness of the products.
Aug’03 – May’04
Worked as Production Engineer with Antony Motors Pvt. Ltd,
• Handled Structure Fabrication section under Production Department.
• Responsible for Quality assurance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year Degree Institution Percentage
2006 MBA (Marketing) IES Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai, India. 63.17
2003 B.E (Production Engineering.) Karunya Institute Of Technology, Coimbatore, India. 7.14
1998 H.S.C S D College, Alleppey, India. 77
1996 S.S.C St.Stanislaus High School, Bandra. 75.46
Topic: “To estimate the potential of house wires in construction industry & its sales promotion” done at Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Mumbai, India.
Topic: “The market potential for the launch of a product and demand analysis of existing products” done at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Mumbai, India.
Topic: “Market research on Consumer buying behavior for Hitachi Air conditioners” in Mumbai, India.
Topic: “Sales and distribution of Hitachi Air conditioners” in Mumbai.
Topic: “Design and fabrication of spray nozzle of a desalination plant” done at Karunya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
Practical Training at Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good analytical & negotiating skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Extra curricular Activities:
Presented papers at various colleges.
Participated in college fests.