Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Profile Qualified Electrical Engineer with capability to provide services in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Flexible and committed personality with excellent communication, interpersonal and technical skills.
A dedicated team player who can bring to your business professionalism, organized work approach, complete dedication and capability to perform under work pressure. Possess excellent problem solving skills, coordination, preparing technical drawings and documentation, drawing review, material checks, follow-up and supervision skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since March 2008 working with Dubai Aluminium Company (Dubal) as a Trainee Engineer in the field of Protection & Maintenance Department.
• 120MVA, Generator Transformers, Auxiliary and Unit Transformers.
• 132KV ABB SF6 Gas Insulated Substation.
• 33KV and 11kV Oil Circuit Breakers, SF6 Gas Circuit Breakers.
• 3.3kV Vacuum Circuit breakers, Vacuum contactors & 415 V Air Circuit Breakers.
• Protection systems for Transformers, Generators and Motors.
• Testing of Electromechanical, Static and Microprocessor based relays.
• Diagnostic testing of Generators, Transformers using TAN DELTA and SFRA.
• Partial Discharge measurement of Generators, Transformers and switchgears.
• Calibration of Energy meters, PQM, D25 Intelligent Electronic Devices, etc
• 220V DC Battery bank & Battery charger.
• Active participant in Safety activities like Risk Assessment of all kinds of jobs.
• Hazard identification and elimination of hazards.
Since June 2007 working with Kaipilly Power Services in Kerala, India- A Class Graded Contracting Company as an Electrical Engineer.
Workplacement Student in Dubal Plant Engineering Services Department on June-2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E (ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS) MAHENDRA ENGINEERING COLLEGE NAMMAKAL, TAMIL NADU.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Packages : MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Application : Auto Cad 2D
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• WIRELESS COMMUNICATION YEAR 2006
• PC INTERFACED FACTORY AUTOMATATION AND MONITORING SYSTEM
The project includes the development of the software and hardware for a Micro controller based Industrial Automation with Monitoring and Data Acquisition System. Here the project comes under the embedded systems, which is the combination of software and hardware and perhaps additional mechanical or other parts design to perform a specific function. The project is done using Microchip’s Microcontroller PIC16F77. This has very much influence in industrial application. Micro controller programming is done using Assembly language in Microchip’s Integrated Development Environment MPLAB.
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]