CV/Resume ID no.:
82187 Last Updated:
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Location (Residence): India, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking assignments in Project Management (Mechanical Works) with a reputed organization in Engineering in a growth oriented Mechanical Consulting, Contracting, Construction organization to render professional skills and add value to organizational growth and objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as SITE ENGINEER in NEM ENGINEERING PROJECTS PRIVATE LTD.ORISSA INDIA
COMPANY: NEM ENGINEERING PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED.
DESIGNATION: Asst. Engineer.
PERIOD OF WORK: Nov-2007 to till now.
Project Title : 4MTPA PELLET PLANT, Jajpur. Orissa, India
Client : BRPL (A Stemcor Group, U. K).
Project Worth : 1500 crores.
Consultant : MECON LIMITED.
Description : Fabrication of Structural Works of Wind Box, Seal Box, DR Main,
Sliding Track, Furnace Frame, Machine Frames, Duct Blast-furnace, LB Beams, UP Beams, Columns etc. & also piping.
Contract Administration & Management
Co-ordination among consultants, contractors.
Evaluation & execution of (Sub) Contracting Works as well as negotiation, award and review of (Sub) Contracts as per contract regimes.
Interpretation of contractual obligations & rights and evaluation of Technical problems for Management reporting.
Site & Construction Management/Resource Planning
Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with Site Management.
Supervision of a team of engineers for various types of job and resolving bottlenecks.
Preparation and review of Method Statements, Work Specific Quality Control Plans as per specifications of contract document.
Liaison with local authorities for clearances and approvals.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• BE (Mechanical Engineering) from Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College, Salem
• Diploma in Process Piping Design & Engineering per ASME B31.3 from Institute of Piping Engineering and Building Services, Hyderabad.
• Intermediate (VHSE) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from Karalam Vocational Higher Secondary School, Kerala Higher Secondary Board
• SSLC from Katoor Government Higher Secondary School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Piping Drafting: - Auto CAD, Solid Works.
2. Engineering Analysis: - CAESAR- II
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
*Knowledge of - PFD and P&ID
- Equipment drawings
- Plot plan
- Process plant layout
- Piping Welding, Erection & Testing.
*Familiar with - International Design codes & Dimensional standards.
Viz: ANSI/ASME, API, BS, ASTM & there use in design, analysis and calculation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]