Masters in MBA(General Administration) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: Pakistan, Islamabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am very interested in the position of Inventory Control Officer, General Admin: & HRDC Coordinater
and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
While working toward my master's degree. I am currently doing job in BGP
(Pakistan) International from more then one year as an
Inventory Control Officer and some Administration responsibilities in a Warehouse.
It is an Oil survey company and I join it in the month of May. I was an internee in Bank Alfalah
Limited for the duration of six month. I did work in Accounts opening and clearing department.
It was a very successful duration and I would like to repeat that success in
this organization. I have a strong academic background in Management,
Leadership and marketing, and think that I could apply my combination of
knowledge and experience to this industry. I have completed my
MBA Degree with a major courses of IT & Management.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which more fully details my qualifications
for the position.
I look forward to talking with you regarding this opportunity. Within the
next week I will contact you to confirm that you received my email and
resume and to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Cost controls: Captured significant savings through process improvements and cost controls-cumulative.
2. Management-labor relations: Assembled competent teams and initiated pay-for- Performance
3. Client Dealing: I deal with a wide variety of people, from the pleasant customer to the irate. In every case, I assess their needs and use my skills to address them most effectively
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Expert User of MS. Excell.
Professional in other Ms. Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Convensing & Effective personality.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]