Location (Residence): Mahim(W),Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for a suitable position in your esteemed organisation.
Kindly find attached my resume for your kind perusal.
Hoping for a favourable response.
Thanking you in anticipation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Entry Level. Have undergone Hysys training and conversant with Basic Engineering Package.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Hysys Training on various workshops related to chemical process as well as refinery process
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• A+, N+, CCNA successfully completed at CMS Institute-Dadar (Jan’07 –May’07).
• Operating System : Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista
• Application System : MS - Office Word, Excel, Power Point
• Knowledge of Connecting, Routing, Configuration and troubleshooting of CISCO routers (2500 series) and Catalyst switches (1900 & 2950 ),Configuration of V-LANs and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of IGRP,EIGRP,RIP,RIPv2,OSPF protocols
• IP addressing and sub-netting
• Knowledge of C,C++
• Complete Knowledge of Computer Hardware , Assembling and Troubleshooting
• Basic Knowledge of UNIX & LINUX commands
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Guest lecturer for Computer Hardware and Assembling at SIES college of Arts Science and Commerce –Nerul in Jan 2007, Feb 2008, July 2008.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To pursue a challenging career in a firm that offers opportunities as a process engineer to utilize my abilities, experience and knowledge to share and enhance a growth of an organization.