Location (Residence): jamnagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in environmental science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Jamangar Relocation: India
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking challenging assignments in Environmental based Technologies.
A B.Sc. Graduate (Microbiology) passed out in May 2005 from Sarvajanik Institute of Computer Education, Surat.(VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY)
A M.Sc. Post-Graduate in Environmental Science (result of 4th sem awaited) from TIFAC –CORE Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat.(VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT) passed out in October, 2004 from Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Surat (ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGISTS, KOLKATA)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Plants or Sites visited
2006 Water treatment plant, Jahangirabad, Surat.( Three months training)
2006 Wastewater treatment plant, Singanpore, Surat.
2007 Wastewater treatment plant, Jahangirabad, Surat.
2007 Landfill site,SMC, Surat.
2007 Bio-medical waste treatment, SMC, Surat.
2007 Dimond industry for Indoor Air Monitoring, Varachha, Surat.
1. Project report submitted and seminar presented during M.Sc. SEM-III
Title: Study of Sanitary Landfill facility with reference to Bardoli Town
1. Report submitted and seminar presented during M.Sc. SEM-IV
Title: Reed Bed Technology for Wastewater Treatment
1. Seminars presented during M.Sc. SEM-I
• Radioactivity and hazards of radiation
• Classification of microbes (bacteria and fungi)
• Pesticides and fertilizers
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. BSc. Microbiology from Sarvajanik Institute of Computer Engineering, surat. Affiliated to VNSGU passed in 2005 with dist..
2. MSc. Environmental science from TIFAC Core SCET, surat. Affiliated to VNSGU passed in 2008 with dist.
3. DMLT course of 1 year from calcutta university.