Location (Residence): Geelhoutpark EXT 6, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English,setswana,afrikaans, Home Economics,physical science, Bilogy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, Rustenburg Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Network administrator / IT & Supervision:
• Demonstrated a record of successes by being appointed as the network administrator for +200 Users. Vast knowledge in utilizing LAN and wireless to get connection.
• Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of server operations and administration including configuration, testing and deployment of server hardware and software.
• Excellent skills in overseeing Local Area Network, Operating Systems, Electronic Mail, MS Dynamics, Antivirus, Database systems, Firewall, Domain Name Server (DNS) and DHCP.
• Excellence in supervising overall project lifecycle especially scheduled service requests including equipment replacement, equipment installation/de-installation, software installation and LAN connection.
• Provided excellence in basic training to end-users on the use of standard systems.
• Strong technical and methodical aptitude with ability in network installation and support.
• Demonstrated ability to oversee the project of installations and support including installation of routers, switches, patch panels, category 5E infrastructure; network devices; ancillaries and proper operation of Wired and Wireless Local Area Networks.
Team Building and Client Relationship:
• Established rapport and partnerships with different clients to coordinate their needs and requirements.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills and liaised with different customers needs and requirements.
• Responsible for generating, developing relationships and additional business with existing clients by providing outstanding service and analytical support.
• Diligently monitoring routers and network performance by using Cisco network.
• Adept knowledge in dealing with computer system and setting up intermediate networks.
• Developing, testing, maintaining, and monitoring networks and formulating solutions for various projects.
• Providing services for client on software installation, configuration & customizing.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MCSE2003, CCNA and CWNA Ongoing Exams
Master Networking Engineering Diploma Jun 2003 – Jun 2005
Matriculated with exemption at Rauwane Sepeng High School Jan 2000 – Dec 2000
MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) 2000 Messaging (Exchange Server).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Responsible for desktop administration and configuration including monitoring personal computers and laptops and checking official PAE software.
• Involved in software updating, testing and supporting.
• Provided support in maintenance of AMIS IT equipment.
• Performed effective research into new versions of centrally supported software.
• Involved in beta testing, production rollout and post production support.
• Built, maintained, and repaired second-level desktop troubleshooting and routine troubleshooting of server systems.
• Managed and maintained backups of servers by following standard backup procedures
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Networking, Helpdesk and Training
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Presently working as an IT Technician in Sudan. I hold the International Certification