Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer, construction, installation, pre-commissioning - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abudhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abudhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 8 years in construction, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning supervision of Oil & Gas projects related to offshore structures and associated facilities including fabrication of decks, installation of decks, hook-up, offshore pipeline laying & rig repairs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of site construction activities relating to the designated area of responsibility.
• Managing construction activities carried out as per the scope of work is achieved in accordance with contract requirements and timeframe, and in compliance with specifications and standards established.
• Coordinating the activities of speciality supervisors ensuring that priority disputes are resolved.
• Cooperating closely with the Safety team to ensure that HSE standards are maintained and that safety issues are monitored and addressed by the site supervision team.
• Ensuring that sub contractors duties are performed by competent and experienced personnel and in sufficient numbers to achieve objectives.
• Ensuring that the quality of work carried out complies with HSE standards.
• Monitoring and reporting, in conjunction with speciality supervisors, technical progress.
• Monitoring and reporting, in conjunction with Project Control personnel, the progress of contractors.
• Participating in construction meetings with clients / sub contractors.
• Reviewing and commenting on documentation produced by sub contractors (eg, technical reports, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc) ensuring implementation of established procedures and good engineering practice.
• Reviewing and evaluating any change proposals / requests, ensuring appropriate technical support is provided in decision making.
• Expediting with material control function material delivery, distribution and availability in accordance with planned activities, ensuring contracts & Procurement are notified to purchase lost or missing material.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Autocad & MS Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Capability to coordinate personnel relating to construction engineering disciplines in area of responsibility.
• Capability of working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proactive approach to decision process
• Good technical, project management, leadership, team-based decision making and customer focused interpersonal skills.
• Full understanding of importance in planning and executing projects.
• Working knowledge of all relevant discipline codes and standards.
• Ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within an organization
• Influencing and presentation skills.
• Application of a strong commercial focus whilst maintaining an appropriate cost/time/quality balance.
• Ability to identify the need for and manage the integration of HSE and technical risk processes into engineering and project solutions.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Excellent computer skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]