Location (Residence): Bloemfontein, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Agricultral Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, Bloemfontein Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern.
As a military service leaver, I have spent many hours researching the Diving industry including your company. As a change in career direction I feel I can offer a new, fresh and eager attitude to a new career in this industry.
I trust that you will find my CV of interest and look forward to the opportunity of hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
June 2006 - present SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE (School of Armour)
January 2001- December 2003
SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE (Support Wing Warrant Officer School of Armour)
Appointment. Support Wing Warrant Officer : S/Sgt
• Personnel administration.
• Logistical Planning.
• People Management.
• Catering all Internal and External Function.
January 1993 - December 2000 SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE (61 Mechanised Battalion Group)
Appointment. Operational Armoured Car Crew Commander - Cpl
• Operational deployment.
• Internal deployment.
• Logistical Management.
Deployment History (Operational)
1. August 1993 East Rand Armoured Cars
2. June 1994 Southern Free State Armoured Cars
3. November 1998 Kwa Zulu Natal Infantry
4. April 1999 Western Cape Infantry
5. Jan 2004 Lesotho Border Infantry
6. Jun 2005 Lesotho Border Infantry
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* South African Commercial Diver Class ІІ 50 Metre, IMCA & HSE recognized July 2008.
* South African Commercial Diver Class ІІІ 30 Metre Surface Supply - Civils June 2008. *
South African Commercial Diver Class ІV 30 Metre Scuba – May 2008. * First Aid level I
The following courses was successfully completed:
• Basic Training - 84.00%
• Armoured Car Troop Commanders - 87.37%
• NCO Formative Course - 79.19%
• Squadron Quarter Master - 89.23%
• Tank Troop Commanders ¬- 98.47%
• Advanced Signal Course ¬- 96.52%
• Driving and maintenance instructors - 88.23%
• K53 Examiners course - 89.46%
• Squadron Sergeant Majors Course - 90.60%
• International Humanitarian Law - - 84.15%
• International Humanitarian Law Instructor - 90.31%
• NQF level 4 - Competent
Air Diver Class 2
Security Officer’s Grade E to A
Colet (April 2004 until June 2004) Program in Education, Training and Development Practitioner NQF level 4 with subjects:
• Plan learning events
• Prepare learning aids
• Facilitate target skills development
School: Agricultural High School Jacobsdal (January 1980 until December 1991)– completed Grade 12 with the following subjects
• Field husbandry
• Animal science
• Diesel Mechanics(N3)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Pro Show Gold
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Diesel Mechanics N3
Security Managment Grade E and D
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]