Location (Residence): Aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Telecoomunication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Scotland, Aberdeen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A qualified and enthusiastic ROV PILOT and TECHNICIAN Grade II. A TEAM SUPERVISOR within an intelligence team in the Armed Forces with 9 years of telecommunication, optronics and surveillance experience. Self-motivated, enjoys responsibility and sets and achieves high standards. Thrives on pressure, showing initiative and resourcefulness. An analytical and clear thinker that can come to creative and logical solutions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Carried out work placement with James Fisher RUMIC working on SCORPIO 45 ROV system doing salvage recovery.
• ROV 3 in 1 training course covering, electronics, fibre optics, hydraulics, high voltage equipment with SubNet Services.
• ROV Pilot training course in accordance with the IMCA training syllabus with SubNet Services.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• ROV Pilot and Technician Grade II – Certificate No – ROVT-0060-08
• BOSIET survival – Certificate No: BOSI-0089-08 – Registration No: GCJH-02165
Expiry Date – 22nd June 2012
• UKOOA Medical – UKOOA Pin No: UKOOA/2007/1028 – Review Date: 30th May 2011
• ITQ NVQ (level 2)
• Telecommunications NVQ (level 2)
• Road Haulage & transportation NVQ (level 2)
• Plant Operations NVQ (level 2)
• Business Start Up NVQ (level 3)
• CLM – Certificate in Management
• City & Guilds level 2 Numeracy
• City & Guilds level 2 literacy
• CRB registered
• Security vetted within the MOD
• Health and Safety in the work place
• Equal Opportunities in the work place
• Basic First Aid in the work place
• ITSSAR industrial Lift Truck Operator
• Standard Grades – Maths, English, Computing Studies, Physics, History, French, Art and Design
• Full driving licence including LGV Cat C+E
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• IT literate with considerable experience in MS office, Windows 2007, Excel and Word. Also able to learn new applications quickly
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good background electronics knowledge having worked with military optronics equipment.
• Solid leadership and organisational skills, adaptable and able to think on the move whether under pressure or in adverse conditions.
• Surveillance, log keeping and producing reports demonstrating a keen eye for detail.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Through the Enhanced Learning Credits scheme from the Army there is available £2000 a year for 3 years of funding for further training and development with no costs to the employer.