Vocational in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: pakitan, eshawar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Pakistan Air Force (2004-2007)
• Supervision of operators of ground support equipments of the aircrafts.
• Maintenance of ground support equipments of the aircrafts.
• Schedule checking of ground support equipments of the aircrafts.
• Documentation of ground support equipments of the aircrafts.
• Dealing with contractors for purchasing of spare parts of ground support equipments of the aircrafts.
• Luggage handling of cargo aircrafts.
• Check cleaning, lubrication, and routine maintenance of all machinery.
• Record keeping of petrol, diesel and lubricants consumption.
• Scheduling and conducting shift meetings with shift supervisors.
• Able to drive the following ground support equipment.
o Hobart G.P.U
o Jet start Cart
o F.M.C Pallet Loader
o Harlan Tractor
o Conveyer Belt
o Tug Master
o Passenger Boarding Steps
o Fork Lifter
Happy Manufacturing Company Lahore Pakistan (2007-2008)
• Supervision of workers.
• Deployment of workers for the right job.
• Maintenance of machinery installed in the company.
• Quality checking of products.
• Schedule checking of machines.
• Making of production charts and forwarding them to GM.
• Controlling the production.
• Supervision of product supply to market.
• Conducting meetings with General Manager.
• Dealing with market contractors for raw material.
• Documentation of different shops of the company.
• Supervision of shifts.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.No Degree/Certificate Institute / Board Year of Passing Div / Grade %
1 Matriculation Federal Board Islamabad 2001 1ST/B 64
2 Diploma Of Associate Engineers (MECHANICAL) N.W.F.P Board Of Technical Education Peshawar 2004 1ST/B 65
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Windows (98,XP NT)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Served as part time Receptionist, Cashier and Computer Operator in a net café from September 2003 to September 2004.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Responsibilities in Pakistan Air Force.
1. To operate, drive and maintain the following Ground Support Equipment of Boeing 707, C130, Citation Excel, Falcon DA20 and Gulfstream IV Aircrafts.
a. Hobart G.P.U
b. Jet start Cart
c. F.M.C Pallet Loader
d. Harlan Tractor
e. Conveyer Belt
f. Tug Master
g. Passenger Boarding Steps
h. Fork Lifter
2. To supervise the operators.
3. To carry out the inspection of the equipments as per schedule.
4. To keep the record of petrol, diesel and lubricants consumption.
5. To keep the record of issue and turn in of spares of the equipments.
Responsibilities in Happy Manufacturing Company.
1. To supervise the workers working in machine shop and grinding shop.
2. To check the quality of the production.
3. To make the production charts and forward them to GM.
4. To control the production.
5. To supervise the supply of the products.
Responsibilities in Net Café
1. To operate the main server.
2. To troubleshoot the windows.
3. To troubleshoot the hardware and software.
4. To work as a cashier
5. To deal the customers
Responsibilities in InterGlobe
The main responsibilities at InterGlobe are to supervise the mechanical work ( welding fabrication and quality ) on the site and to supervise the workers