Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDS Designer, Sembawang Marine & Offshore Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORKING EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
27 Nov 06 – Present, SMOE (Sembawang Marine & Offshore Engineering) Pte Ltd as Assistant Designer
• Preparation of shop drawing & updating of register & filing
• Material take off of steelworks and cutting plans
• Production & design drawings of new structures using AutoCAD & Microstation
• Production of design drawings for lifting, load out & site construction layout
• Incorporation of site queries, E12s, E11s.
• Coordinate with checker/designer/engineer with regard to discrepancies found in client’s drawings
• Answering site team’s queries through discussion
• Gain knowledge of working experience in offshore engineering
• Gain expertise in design & shop drawings of FPSO
• Effective liaison with site team and Documentation
01 July 04 – 31 Oct 06, Star Light Tool Precisions Engineering Pte Ltd as Assistant Engineer
• Examined engineering materials properties to suite into application with respect to design requirements.
• Generated 2D/3D drawings of Machines Parts for Engineering Evaluation and Testing using SolidWorks & AutoCAD
• Categorized all the engineering equipments and update in MS Excel Documents.
• Performed inspection and quality control.
• Assured the Product Quality with Digital Scope to ensure that products are within high quality and customer’s specifications and supreme reliability and durability.
• Gain expertise in design/assembly of Jack & Fixtures, Automation Machine.
• Experience in providing the checklist for Quality Assurance.
• Experience in managing PO (Purchase Order).
• Preparation of updates and drawing changes.
• Liaise with suppliers
Industrial Attachment Program (IAP) at Univac Precisions Engineering Pte Ltd
• Support the engineering department
• Support the Safety department for MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
• Prepare drawing updates.
• Gain the knowledge of MSDS
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
May 2004 Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering from Nanyang Polytechnics,
Specialization in Automation System and Design (ASD)
Good credits in:
• Engineering Mathematics
• Engineering Drawing (AutoCAD) (Dist)
• Material Science
• Automatic Control Technologies
• Electrical & Electronic Principle
• Machine Element & Mechanisms
June 1999 High School (Matriculation) Qualification (Equivalent to GCE ‘O’ Level)
From Practicing School Institute of Education in Myanmar
High distinction in:
• Social Science
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft office
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D drawing
• PDS (Plant Design System Environment)
• UG graphic
• Unix and Windows OS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]