Bachelors in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Sharkia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To join a dynamic career in the field of Petroleum through which I can gain more experience and enhance my study
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Current job: (GUPCO-Ras Shukeir) (From January 2006 until Now)
As Corrosion Engineer:-
A Part of integrity team looking after the central field in the GOS (Gulf of Suez). This field is a brown field location and currently under a rehabilitation project. Tasks include facilities life cycle management, proactive and reactive inspection programs using a mixture of risk based and prescriptive inspection techniques. Chemical management and failure investigation is also part of the job role.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors of Science in Special Physics, Faculty of Science, Zagazig University. May 2005.
• Graduation grade: Good.
• Senior graduation Research: Preparation and measurement of Thin Film with grade of Very Good.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Good knowledge of MS Windows environment.
• Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Power point
• Good knowledge of internet applications.
• Familiar with computer hardware maintenance.
• Arabic: Mother tongue
• English: Very good in spoken and written English
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Attended in Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company (GUPCO):
1- Safety Induction 2- Fire Fighting
3-Task Based Risk Assessment. 4- Helicopter Safety
5-Advanced Safety Audit (ASA). 6- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
7- Isolation Confirmation Certificate (ICC) 8-Galiom Training Course
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]