CV Production operator, panel operator, oil and gas, gtl
Production operator, panel operator, oil and gas, gtl
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production operator, panel operator, oil and gas, gtl - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
82486 Last Updated:
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Location (Residence): Secunda, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Maths, Science, Biology, Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: South Africa, Secunda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working for the same company for the last 14 years ever since I left school has been interesting but seeing no more oppertunity to furter my career because of political reasons time has come for me to move on and find a fair employer that will appreciate my skills and my ambitions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Employed by Sasol as a Process Controller (Field Operator)
in July 1994.
Now hold the position of Senior Process Controller (Panel Operator) (July 2002).
Acting Group Leader (Foreman) since March 2004.
• Pipe Isotopic Diagrams
• Flow Diagrams
• Cooling Systems (Water, Air Systems, Heat Exchanges)
• Pumps (Centrifugal, Positive Displacement, multi-stage).
• Compressors (Centrifugal, Positive Displacement, Multi-stage)
• Steam Turbines
• Fluidized Solids Catalyst Reactors.
• Floating bed reactors
• Wash Columns
• Separator Columns
• Vacuum Systems
• Degassing Columns
• Electronic Instrument Control panels
My duties include :
• Supervising production team and maintenance
• Problem solving and trouble shooting.
• Chairing shift meetings.
• Attending multi-discipline meetings.
• Declaring equipment safe for maintenance, or operation.
• Controlling production process with the aid of TDC 3000 Production Computer.
• Inter department communication.
• Morale building of shift team.
• Most Computer orientated work for my department.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Finished high school in 1992 did 1 year compulsary national service and started working for sasol in 1994.
Following are courses i've completed over the years at sasol
* Basic operation safety.
* S.T.E.P. Safety (A.E.C.I.)
* Advanced operation safety.(Distinction).
* Quality improvement QES2.
* Supervisors courses.
* Advanced plant operations.
* Permit course
I have a working knowledge of :
* NOSA Safety standards.
* RMS System
* OSH Act.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software knowledge :
* Windows 2000, XP
* Outlook 2000,XP,2003
* Excel 2000,XP,2003
* Word 2000,XP,2003
* Power Point 2000,XP,2003
* Internet Explorer
* SAP System for defect reporting and follow up
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Basic use of autocad self taught
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a hard working person not afraid of learning new skills, I'm also ambitious. Hate being Idle so always looking for something too keep me busy including learning new skills