Location (Residence): mckenna, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in personnel training Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: united states, seattle Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Objective To obtain a Deckhand Technical position and gain more hands-on experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experience April 7, 2008 –September 15, 2008 Cruise West Seattle, WA.
Experienced in Seamanship, Line handling, Bridge watch, Security watch, Maintenance and Upkeep
Extremely hard worker, self motivated, willingness to learn, honest and energetic.
January, 2008 - April, 2008 Axis Medical Staffing Tacoma, WA
Certified Nurse Assistant
Experience working in a hospital environment.
Ability to adapt to various atmospheres.
Outstanding team player.
May, 2007- October, 2007 Roto-Rooter Glenwood Springs, CO
Experienced in maintenance.
Experienced in plumbing and some electrical.
Ability to overcome challenging projects.
August, 2006 – May, 2007 AAA Water Proofing Rifle, CO
Experienced in water proofing homes and businesses.
Ability to learn how to use new equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Education Yelm High School, Tacoma Community College, Ashmead College, Certified Nurse Assistant, Plumbing Apprentice, First Aid and CPR training, Basic Safety Training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
i have the basic skills in the computers
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i now how to use the gps system,drive a boat. plot postions on a map,change oil,really good at doing maintenance
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
im a really hard worker and love to to work on boats