Location (Residence): Nagercoil, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Production Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: india, Trichy Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the post of Mechanical Engineer.
I would like to introduce myself as a mechanical engineer specialized in the field of production engineering. I have working knowledge of Pro.E, Ansys and other design software. I have 3 years of experience in oil drilling Rig Company. Further I have 10 years of experience in teaching design subjects in engineering college.
I wish to submit my resume for your kind perusal and I am looking forward to a suitable placement in your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Title : SKILLED (MECHANICAL) AT DRILLING RIGS,
Client : OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
CAUVERASSET, NERVAVY, KARAIKAL, PONDICHERY
Duration : June 1996-August 1996 [3YEARS]
Involved in the analysis and design of Maintenance Management System for a Drilling Rigs, This System corers Preventive Maintenance, Break down Maintenance and Running hours based Maintenance for Rotating Equipments.
Involved in the analysis and design of Maintenance Management System for a Automobile dealer. This System corers Preventive Maintenance, Break down Maintenance and Running hours based Maintenance for two and four wheelers. It was integrated with Inventory System and customer Relations Management System.
Developed in Ansys Simulation:.
Title : Stress intensity of Composite Materials.
Client: Material Research centre, Trivandurm.
Duration: June 1999-till date
Currently designing composite materials based on Computer based stress modeling. Used Finite Element method to optimize the Fracture strength. Weight and overall strength of the composite materials that are used in the aircraft outer shell. Developed in FEM Packager.
Title : Bill of Materials System.
Client: MGF Ltd., Nagercoil.
Duration : September 1966- December1996.
Involved in the design and development of Customer Relations Management System for a automobile dealer. This System captures customer Relations Management System for a Automobile Dealer. This system captures customer details as well as services due on the vehicles. This system also generates periodic remainders to the customers about the services due on the vehicles. Developed in Fox pro
Title: Bill of Materials System.
Client: MGF Ltd., Nagercoil.
Duration: January 1997 â€“June 1997
Designed and developed Computer based system to capture Bill of Materials required to execute various preventive maintenance activities as well as standardized break down activities. This System was developed in Fox Pro.
Client; S.A.Raja Polytechnic, Vadakkangulam.
Duration: July1997-July 1998
Worked as Lecturer in a Polytechnic Taught computer based Manufacturing Systems. Guided Several Projects in the following areas,
1. Microprocessor based welding Systems.
2. Computer based Drafting.
3. Computer Numerical Controlled Machines.
Worked as Asst.Professor in a Jayamatha Engineering CollegeTaught computer based Manufacturing Systems. Design of Machine Element, Design of transmission system, Automotive petrol Engine, Automotive Diesel Engine,Manufacturing Technology. Guided more than 73 Projects in the following areas,
Area of Interest:
1. Computerized Manufacturing Resource Planning
2. Computer aided Forecasting.
3. Computer based Scheduling
4. Finite Element Method.
7. Hybrid vehicle
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1 Doctor of philosophy from Annamalai University [20004-Till date]
2 Master in production Engineering from Annamalai University [1998-2000]
3 Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Madras University [1991-1995]
1. Designed and developed composite materials using Finite Element Method and
Computer based stress analysis tools
2. Designed and Manufacturing of composite material by various method.
3. Designed and testing of composite material by Servo hydraulic controlled Dynamic testing machine[Instron Limited England]
4. Designed and testing of composite material by Servo hydraulic controlled Universal testing machine
5. Designed and testing of composite material structure by SEM,
6. Optimization of variables by ANOVA tool.
7. Simulation of Fracture toughness by Ansys software.
8. Design and modeling of composite material by Pro.Engineering software.
9. Design and testing of composite material by K1c, J1c, Da/Dn software.
10. Guided more than 73 Bachelor of Engineering projects.
11. Designed and implemented computerized bill of materials system for a Automobile dealer.
12. Designed and developed Computerized Customer Relation Management System for a Automobile dealer.
13. Designed and developed computer based Maintenance Management System for a Automobile dealer.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
4. Auto CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]