Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical, Rotating Equipment, Maintenance Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: pakistan, pindi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Bsc Mechanical Engineer having 16 years hands on experience in oil/gas sector. I am well versed with the maintenance of compressors, turbo machinery, engines, vessels, heat exchangers, reactors, towers, heaters, furnaces, boilers, pumps, overhead condensers, purifiers, separators, distillation units & all type of rotatory/stationary equipment in the oil sector.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have experience on the following plants.
1. Heavy crude unit refining
2. Reformer unit
3. Atmos distillation
4. Vacuum Distillation
6. Distillation unit by HOwbaker
My experience is in the maintenance & commissioning of refineries & oil Fileds. I have hands on experience in the rotatry equipment maintenance like turbo machinery, Compressors, pumps, vessels, heat exchangers, towers, colunmns & all the machinery installed in refinery & Oil/gas field.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training from France & Japan on rotary equipment
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Primavera, MS word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Project Management experience
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]