Location (Residence): nagapattinam, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, vellure Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am CHEMICAL ENGINEERING With 2+ year Experience In a petrochemical. Having known that there exist few vacancies for the above post in your esteemed organization, I wish to offer my candidature for the same. As regards my qualification and other details I have enclosed a detailed CV herewith. Given an opportunity, I would be an immense asset for the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Controlling the process parameter through DCS (CS 1000).
2. Responsility includes, process design, troubleshooting, process control and quality control.
3. To ensure efficiency plant operation and equipment available for process. Mainly oxidation, distillation and packing unit.
4. To carry out inspection and observation of equipment performance.
5. Ensure the quality of the product by taking necessary action in field and DC
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]