Location (Residence): peterhead, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in mechanical maintenance engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: scotland, peterhead Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been working in the gas turbine industry for 7 years now and I would like to advance my career by moving to the offshore side of the industry. I have no offshore experience but I feel that given the opportunity I would be a good hard working addition to any team and would appreciate the chance to learn new skills and face new challenges. I would also be prepared to fund my survival and medical if a position was made available.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
l have been working in the gas turbine industry for seven years, at first i was cleaning components then I got a trial period working with the mechanical technicians which resulted in me being given a modern apprenticeship which i completed well ahead of schedule
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Aug 1987 to Dec 1991 Peterhead Academy, * GCSE Standard Grade Maths, English and Craft & Design.
svq level 3 (modern apprenticeship) mechanical maintenance engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]