CV/Resume ID no.:
82639 Last Updated:
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Location (Residence): TTDI, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am graduating in May 2008 with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. My final project is entitled “An Integrity Assessment Corroded Offshore Pipeline Using SHELL-92 Code”. I believe I am an excellent candidate for the position of Field Engineer (Offshore Construction) or related position in your company. Please accept the enclosed resume as my application for the position.
For your information, I keenly interested to work in offshore field because this field is particularly challenging and adventurous. With the interest, I have scored A’s in my favorite subject which is Offshore Structure and in my final project. As a recent graduate, my professional job experience is necessarily limited. However, I believe that you will find will verify, that I exhibit intelligence, common sense, initiative, maturity, and stability, and that I am eager to make a positive contribution to your organization.
I am therefore respectfully requesting a personal interview. I feel confident that a frank, in-person discussion will determine if a compatible environment exists for a future relationship. I would welcome this opportunity and assure you that this would be time well spent. In advance, I thank you for your consideration and look forward to meeting you in the near future.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Level : Bachelor Degree
Field of Study : Civil Engineering
University : Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Final CGPA : 2.59
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (April to July 2007)
Trainee at Building Department (JKR Kelantan)
• Training scope includes using Microsoft Project - Basic (Critical Path Method) for the projects handled by JKR
• Represents JKR as a Site Engineer
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
An Integrity Assessment of Corroded Offshore Pipeline Using SHELL 92 Code
• Main objective of this project is to predict the pipeline time failure or critical situation based on SHELL 92 Code. This code is mainly about accessing the allowable corroded pipeline pressure. The methodologies involved are data matching, data quality analysis, analysis of corrosion dimension growth and predicting the time failure of pipeline. The results are important for pipeline operator to do the inspection, repairing, maintenance or replacement.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
• Microsoft Project
• Visual Basic, AutoCAD, StaadPro
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Negotiating Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
OBJECTIVE & PROFILE
To obtain a position in Civil Engineering field and make organization’s goal as a priority in career objective. Willing to gain and learn new skills and experience to increase expertise and competencies.