Location (Residence): Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in syria Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Libyan Arab Jama., Saudi Arabia Present Location: Syria, Dier Ezzor Relocation: Bahrain, Libyan Arab Jama., Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm from Syria working in the field of oil and gas as senior instrument technician I have the experience of 14 years, as I speak Arabic and English fluently and the other with experience in industrial electricity and maintenance of electronic and electrical circuits and I'm ready for any vacancy in the field of oil and gas
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working in omar CPF AND OUTSTATION
Working in Alfurat Petroleum company in OMAR oil field in Maintenance of on shore oil field installation
using Electric and pneumatic system for Syria and shell Petroleum gas lift compressors, baker wellhead,
panels, smith PD meter, flow computers ,varec level series, BS&W sensors, Emergency shut dawn
I have though knowledge of the to bowing instrument fisher control valve level troll type direct acting valve
positioner transducer IP type smart positioner Temperature transmitter and switches level transmitters
I can also perform instrument trouble shooting, reading, writing And understanding drawing of P&ID also
instrument air compressor lact meter proving, relay logic and solid state gas compressor.
2004 Untill now instrument senior tech. In OMAR CPF and OUTSTATION
Issueing Permits to Work.
Arrange for spare parts from warehouse.
Distributing work according to the ‘work plan’.
Troubleshooting of all the equipment logic and control in the various gas and oil recovery and processing facilities.
Advice and guidance to technicians as required.
Recording all daily / weekly / monthly activities.
Responsible for maintaining house keeping and following safety procedures
2006 T0 2008 Senior Instrument technicain at Al Furat Petroleum Company, Syria
2002 to 2006 Instrument technicain at Al Furat Petroleum Company, Syria
2000 to 2001: Instrument trainee in AFPC.
1998-2000 Elecrical technicain for termination , electrical panales , control panales In Lead company ,syria
1994-1996 : Electrical controling at military Housing company,repair for PLC cards Syria
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Local Training and Certificates:
• Instrumentation and automatic control for supervisors (AFPC)
• Maintenance of gas turbines (TRISTAR)
• Safety shutdown systems (TRISTAR)
• Unsafeact act awareness (AFPC)
• Hse induction (AFPC)
• Permit to work (AFPC)
• Hydrogen sulphide (AFPC)
• First aid (AFPC)
• Fire fighting (AFPC)
• Emergency responce (AFPC)
• NORM for supervisor (AFPC)
• Control systems and equipment (TRISTAR)
• Distributed control system (AFPC)
• Supervisory control and data acquisition (AFPC)
• English course (British council) (4A)
• Induction to environment (AFPC)
• Maintenanceof gas turbine-frame 6(GE)
• Principles and application of PLC&DCS
• Valve selection and rapier
• Mark V control system operation(GE)
• PLC,RTU,DCS,&SCADA system(INTEX in EGYPT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MSWindows95, 97, 98, ME and 2000.
Installation and setup programs.
Familiar with MSWord, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and PhotoShop.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Rotary equipment: safety devices and control of turbines (vibration systems: Seismic & Bently Nevada.).
Control systems: Foxboro DCS operation and configuration (with UPS) system.
PLC and SCADA: Hema system for SGS and LG
Safety systems: gas detection systems, Fire alarm systems (UV, and heat),
Fire extinguishing systems, fire water control systems,
Smoke & gas detection systems in gas turbine.
Package controls:Instr. air compressors, air dryers,
water treatment, and gas treatment,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]