Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Gujarati, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a piping material engineer having work experience of more than 4 years in refinery.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Essar Engineering Services Ltd. (an Engineering Division of Essar Group.), providing services in the areas of Designing, Conceptual, Basic, Detailed Engineering, Project Management, Procurement and Construction Management to Oil Refinery.
Designation: Engineer - Piping
Duration: 27th Nov, 2006 to till date.
Essar oil Vadinar Refinery expansion project to expand the present capacity of 10.2 MMTPA to 32 MMTPA in two phases of different units including FCCU, CDU/VDU, DCU, NHT, CCR Platforming, VGO-HDT etc.
• Prepare piping material specifications with the help of MARIAN software.
• Perform various calculations as per ASME 31.3 for pipe thickness, Miter Bend, Reinforcement Pad.
• Generation of Essar Commodity code philosophy and assignment of commodity codes to piping commodity.
• Preparation of bulk material take off for different units from P & IDs
• Preparation of piping material requisitions for procurement purpose and co-ordination with procurement group.
• Preparation of piping material technical bid evaluation.
• Checking and review vendor documents for piping materials.
• Instruct and coordinate with subordinates, such as junior piping material engineers, design engineers etc.
• Coordinate and/or negotiate with, vendors and other discipline engineers.
• Checking of the physical data sheet against API, ASME, ASTM, MSS standards & Vendor Catalogs for consistency & validates to ensure the usage of correct dimensions.
• Coordination with all RE/concern person for MTO compilation for different units.
• Isometric checking & P &ID review.
Previously employed with Reliance Engineering Associates Ltd. (The EPC group of Reliance Industries Ltd.), Jamnagar; as a Graduate Engineer Trainee from 10/10/2005 to 20/11/2006 for the project of Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
• Preparation of piping bulk MTO.
• Review of Vendor data’s drawings for piping commodities
• Preparation of piping MTO.
• Co- Ordination for material issuance for fabrication at site and issuance to the contractor using SAP.
Employed with M/s Atul Limited, Ankleshwar. (A member of Lalbhai Group), from 1st July, 2004 to 8th Oct, 2005.
As a member of Engineering team, the job profile involved
• To execute Plant and field change Order.
• Fabrication and Erection of Piping system.
• Selection of Pumps and Gearboxes and erection of the same.
• Leading a team of 12 people for ensuring smooth & successful operation of all mechanical equipments of 10000 MT Para Cresol Plant as well as 6000 MT PAA plant independently.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B. E. (Mech) From, L. D. college of Engineering (Gujarat University) with 73%
Diploma in Mech From Govt. Polytechnic, Jamnagar with 83%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Auto Cad
• CAESAR II
• Ms Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Analytical Skills, well conversant with MS Office especially with MS excel, Willing to work in team
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]