Location (Residence): Atmore, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in electrical science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Atmore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To secure a position as an electrician or electrical foreman to utilize my skills and experience in a challenging career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN MARCH 2008-PRESENT
INSTALLATION OF CONDUIT AND WIRING AT A CHEMICAL FACILITY FOR UPGRADES TO
PLANT. PERFORMED MAINTENANCE TO EXSISTING WIRING AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS.
MILL ELECTRICIAN JULY 2002-MARCH 2008
Swift Lumber Atmore, Al.
Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining operations equipment throughout mill yard. Oversaw installation of new equipment as required. Developed preventive maintenance program for the entire mill operations. Upgraded existing wiring and panels as well as developed lock-out tag-out procedures.
Organized skilled labor force and ordered materials for the installation and the assembly of PLC cabinets, starter panels and consoles. Installed conduit and wiring as necessary for sawmill related equipment.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JULY 1996-DEC. 1997
Southern Aluminum (Citation) Bay Minette, Al
Assisted in third shift preventive maintenance program of sand conveyors and automated hot mold equipment. Developed and instituted safety lock-out tag-out procedures for plant.
ELECTRICAL FOREMAN APRIL 1993-JULY 1996
Morris Industrial Creola, Al.
Installation of conduit, panels, wiring and controls as necessary for automated sawmill equipment. Scheduled labor and ordered materials for on site construction.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
GRADUATE May 1985
Southwest State Technical College
GRADUATE May 1982
Baker High School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic internet use and email
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Welding Carpentry Fork lift and small heavy equipment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Design, installation and maintenance of 480 volt motor control centers with across line starters, soft starts, WYE-DELTA starters and variable frequency drives.
• Installation and maintenance of operator controls with PLC equipment and relative input/output devices.
• Maintenance and repair of 4180v distribution system, power lines and transformers.
• Conduit and wiring installation and design.
• Lighting installation and repair.
• Commercial and residential experience.
• 3 years First class marine electrician.
• Boiler and kiln maintenance