CV Instrument Technician - oil and gas, refinery, power, paper field
Instrument Technician - oil and gas, refinery, power, paper field
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician - oil and gas, refinery, power, paper field - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Kuwait, fahaheel Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as a instrument foreman in kuwait national petroleum company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Good experience in calibration, servicing and testing breakdown preventive maintenance and routine in the continuous process control instrument
• Erection commissioning of all types of field instruments.
• Calibration of smart transmitter thro’ HART communicator (Hart 275 ,field bus 375,HHT.SFC0.
• Repair & calibration temperature & pressure gauge.
• Calibration & servicing of following instruments such as pressure ,flow, temperature, level,& control valves, I/P converters, positioners, regulators, solenoid valves ,and all types of switches.
• Servicing and calibration of online analyzers for PH conductivity, Oxygen analyzer,& lab instruments.
• Trouble shooting of safety interlocks.
• Reading P & I diagram.
• Good experience in project work-DCS/PLC PANEL and field junction box wiring and checking through DCS ( Centum xl, Siemens, Honeywell).
• Exposure to hydrostatic tank gauging system, F&G system ,boiler three element feed water control system ,combustion control system ,flame monitoring system, vibration monitoring system and vibration monitoring system & air flow control system.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have studied instrumentation in government industrial training institute
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]