Location (Residence): cochin, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Naval Architecture Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, cochin Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a naval architect, currently working in INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING BUREAU (www.isbship.com), INDIA. I am having good knowledge in class and statutory surveys of ships, IMO rules and regulations and 'structural and stability calculation' of ships.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01st May 2007onwards --- International Shipping Bureau, India
• The following Classification and Statutory surveys of Ships under various flags on behalf of International Register of Shipping.
o Class surveys of Ships
o Statutory Surveys of Ships
• The following Engineering jobs of ships
o Preparation of trim and stability booklet for ships.
o Modification of trim and stability booklets for existing vessels in case of deadweight reduction and double hull conversion.
o Preparation of damage stability calculation.
o Longitudinal bending moment and shear force calculation.
o Mid-ship section calculation.
o Tonnage & freeboard calculation,
o Providing Emergency Response System (ERS) for oil tankers above 5000 GRT.
o Double hull conversion of oil tankers.
• Attended Safety Management System Audits for ships and ship management companies as trainee auditor.
• Attended ISPS audits for ships as trainee auditor
• The following ship administration jobs
o Ship registration services,
o Seafarers documentation,
o INMARSAT activation
o Ship insurance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building from Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, KERALA, INDIA with First Class,
• Completed 12th grade from V.M.C G.H.S.S, Wandoor in 2002 – 74%,
• Completed 10th grade from G.M.V.H.S.S, Nilambur in 2000 – 82%.
Training / Internship
• Towing Tank and Cavitation Tunnel Experiments at Naval Science and Technological Laboratory, Vishakapattanam, - June 2006,
• Introduction in preliminary and detailed design of ships and shipyard activities in Goa shipyard., Goa, – Jun 2005,
• Complete design and consultancy jobs of ships in NAVARCH ship consultants and engineering works, Vizag – Jun 2004,
• Material testing, welding, usage of lathe for making tools, working of diesel engines and pumps, in Department of Ship Technology – CUSAT – June 2003
• Behavior of ship in restricted waters,
• Various activities in shipyards,
• Propeller wake measurement.
• Design of fishing trawler (700 cubic meter hold capacity, 11 knots free running speed and 4 knots trawling speed)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Working Knowledge on GHS, Auto hydro and Model maker,
• Basic knowledge of Programming in Visual Basic, C, C++ and Java,
• Conversant with all versions of AUTOCAD and MS OFFICE,
• Basic knowledge in Photoshop.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
management and accounting
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]