Hindi, Konkani, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a marine engineer, worked on merchant ships like Tankers, VLCCS, Car carriers. I left active shipping as Chief Engineer of a VLCC Tanker.
I started my shore career as Superintendent and presently I am Senior Technical Manager looking after 14 vessels and 3 superintendents under me. I am also pursuing EMBA to take on more challenging commercial roles of the industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently I am Senior Technical Manager looking after 14 vessels and 3 superintendents under me
5th Engineer to Chief Engineer --13 years (Sailing Experience)
Technical Superintendent and Sr. Tech Manager - 2 yrs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Executive MBA in Finance- On going
Bachelor in Marine Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Very Apt in Office usage programs.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Understanding Business Environment, costing and Statistics.
Analyzing Company's Annual reports.
Interpersonal skills to improve Organizational Behavior and HRM.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]