CV Facilities Engineer, Mechanical Engineering Piping/static and rotating
Facilities Engineer, Mechanical Engineering Piping/static and rotating
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Facilities Engineer, Mechanical Engineering Piping/static and rotating - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, alexandria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Total more than 16 years Experience in the oil and gas E&P (either Upstream, Downstream, gas plants, or with Engineering and Construction Contractors.
2- A good understanding of major unit operations associated with upstream engineering, particularly compression, separation and gas dehydration / re-injection.
3- Direct experience utilizing and reading P&IDS.
4- Experienced in Process Safety Management with emphasis on HAZOP, Mechanical Integrity, and Management of Change.
5- Design experience in upstream production facilities and gas plants - compressible fluid flow line and equipment sizing (piping, control valves, pumps).
6- Understanding of applicable industry codes.
7- Involve in effective man-power control, schedule control, quality controlling.
8- Technical review, resolving technical issues, co-ordinating with inter departments and co-coordinating with clients and vendors
9- Have resolved numerous technical problems related to piping connected to compressor and pumps and other mechanical / piping technical issues.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My current occupation is Sr. Facilities Engineer working with
The Engineering Dept. Facilities-Integrity Production division
Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company (BP- GUPCO) J/V
ORGANISATION YEARS OF SERVICE
Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company (BP- GUPCO)
Facilities integrity Engineering Division 16 Years
• A strong Mechanical and Process Engineering background.
• Overall understanding of relevant codes and standards in oil & gas industry
• Technical background in disciplines Interface and checks (Mechanical, process, structural and etc.)
• Hydraulic calculations Skills.
• Experience in offshore & onshore production facilities, structures, process plants and pipelines.
• Experience with Corrosion engineering and good understanding of risk management
• Understand safe operating procedures
• Management of data systems.
• Management of small team in multi cultural environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication and diversity skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Self motivated and able to work both independently and as a good team player.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
. B Sc. Mechanical Engineer. 1992
Faculty of Engineering.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
BP toolkit software
Fisher Control Valve sizing Daniel orifice size program
AutoCAD 2000 (2D)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Practical and systematic approach to problem solving.,
Have a proven and detailed knowledge of applicable code and standards.
Familiar with AS Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment
Experience in pre Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity
Familiar with the basic of Piping stress analysis.
Excellent knowledge for static equipments.
Excellent knowledge for rotating equipments.
Static and Dynamic Measurements for petroleum according API.
Hydraulic calculations Skills
Confident leader and mentor
Strong interpersonal and English communication skills – verbal and written
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]