High School in thermodynamic college Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: poland, kosakowo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
1) Becomes familiar with and maintains awareness of he relevant Company requirements and where
applicable, the latest industry codes and standards including statutory rules and regulations.
2) Insures that all workspace activities are carried out in a manner consistent with Safety and Quality
procedures and practices.
3) Co-operates with Chief Engineer to develop recommendations for periodical repair work and
4) Surveys, tests and maintains all machinery / equipment in accordance with classification, legal
and company requirements.
5) Attends for maintenance and repairs all Company owned equipment onboard which may be
operated from the vessel.
6) Attends offloading of fuel and the refuelling of vessels.
7) Ensures all mechanical works are carried out to an acceptable standard.
8) Carries out all routine tests on Emergency Systems alarms on a regular basis.
9) Co-operates with Chief Engineer for efficient and timely ordering of spares - planning
10) Performs duties within the Vessels emergency team as indicated in Emergency Preparedness
11) Ensure compliance with companypermit to work system, isolation standards
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
stcw'95 all required certificates
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Gosferm gas boilers
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Mngm of certific.auth. audits
Heavy lifting Equipment (offshore)
Information Systems Supporting Business Processes
Material and Equipment Management - Control
Safe and quality working practices plan, application and
Site Team Co-ordination (personnel/assets)
Vessel equipment construction
Vessel equipment maintenance
Winch Instrumentation/ Control