High School in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Hann Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am hard working, reliable and physically fit. I work well with others and have very good personality. I am always willing to learn new skills and always ready to better myself anyway possible.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been working in the Oil and Gas Industry for the past 3 years. Some of my relative experience in this industry includes; operating a gas facility with gas refrigeration, gas compression and running a DeyHi. I have worked on a crew truck doing well maintenance, which included mostly pipefitting and the construction of new pipelines.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I graduated high school
I have all my basic tickets including WHIMIS TDG Firstaid, Quad training, basic fire fighting
I also have 3 levels in a SAIT Solis course which makes me an operator 2 in my current company
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I grew up using a computer so I consider myself to have good skills when it comes to computers.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Play lots of sports
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]