Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in MALAYALAM Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Kerala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I came to know that there are some vacancies available for the post of
Corrosion Technician in your esteemed organization. I am interested in applying for the same.
I am working in oil field corrosion monitoring for the past 6 years as Corrosion Technician. My duties include corrosion coupon installation and retrieval in crude oil, gas & water line using high pressure access fitting and Retrieval tool.
I also have experience in doing Hot tapping job for oil line installation of new access fitting.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Installation and retreival of corrosion monitoring couponsFrom 01st April 2006 To 10th November 2007:
• Installation and retreival of corrosion monitoring retreivable, retractable and coupons and find out the weight loss and calculating corrosion rates in MPY.
• Internal corrosion monitoring activities such as Installaion of corrosion coupon ,ER Probes, LPR Probes,bio probes and ceion probes (cosasco, cormon, coproco and corrocen)
• Rectractable verious types probes installation for specified corrosion monitoring locations and collecting datas from RDC by Corrdata MateII
• Auditng corrosion monitoring locations and preparing diagram for that locations.
• Installation of remote data collectors and collecting readings from RDC by Cordata MateII on a routine basis and manual readings with portable Instruments.
• Fully conversant with use of retreivable and retractable system under high pressure and flow Installation type of probes and collection of probe readings.
• Hot tapped Several monitoring locations at the gathering centers,
• Sea water injection plant , sea water treat ment plant, sea water injection wells and effluent water plant.
• Routine maintenance and cleaning of retreival tools and rectractable Assemblys
• Preparation and planning of day to day jobs and recording the datas,
• Inventory of corrosion monitoring equipments and consumable items in to the KOC store and every month updating for consuming meterials.
• Supporting office activities like Report typing and drawing trend graphs for Monitoring and Chemical teams.
• Data-entry to the server on day to day basis.
• Preparation of Memos and letters to the customers.
• Filing the documents and document control.
• Customer service like sending Fax messages and E-mails.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]