CV Doctor / Medic with ACLS Certification having total 2+years exp, INTERNATIONAL SOS Services
Doctor / Medic with ACLS Certification having total 2+years exp, INTERNATIONAL SOS Services
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Doctor / Medic with ACLS Certification having total 2+years exp, INTERNATIONAL SOS Services - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): NAVI MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MEDICINE AND SUGERY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Doctor/Medic onboard position in offshore/onshore industry responsible for emergency medical care and health of all personnel along with scope for administrative skills
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK EXPERIENCE: -
Total Experience 3 years
1. INTERNATIONAL SOS Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (Duration -2 years)
Position: Remote Site Medical Consultant
Duration: - 11/04/2007 till date
Nature of Work: - Emergency management,
- Routine Medical care and checkups,
- Inspection and Maintenance of Sanitation and Hygiene of
- Living area, mess and kitchen.
- Giving health talks on medical conditions and diseases.
- Providing first aid training at the site.
Worked for reputed clients like:
1.British Gas India:-Oil and gas production Platform (functional stage); OFFSHORE; DURATION--3months and presently
(4 rotations and presently)
2.Express Drilling Systems:-CBM Project (functional stage; 2 rigs) ; ONSHORE;DURATION--14 months
3.British Petroleum:=CBM Project (Start-up Phase) ; ONSHORE;DURATION-- 2 weeks
4.CGG Veritas:=3-D Seismic Survey (functional stage) ; OFFSHORE; DURATION--4 weeks
5.Cairn Energy & Geokinetics:=2-D Seismic Survey (functional stage) ONSHORE; DURATION--3 months
KeyResponsibilities at remote sites:
Challenged to handle the overall administration of the Pharmacy of the clinic, provide emergency treatment for major and minor industrial injuries and traumas like burns, fractures, head injury and cuts.
Provide routine medical care to the staff at the platform or at the rig sites and/or medical care for rural villagers at community clinic in nearby villages.
Accountable for maintaining the medical records of the patients, clinics operations, ambulances (onshore sites) and other medical equipment, conducting regular Kitchen staff hygiene inspections.
Identify training needs and impart training to the drivers and/or the crew members to keep the First Aid kits for vehicles and Trauma Kits updated and train people for the first aid management in case of emergencies.
Actively involved with HSE personals to prevent the possible threats to the employees in the working premises; and to the community in the vicinity (at onshore).
Presented Health Awareness seminars on Food Safety, Personal hygiene, Occupational Safety and Preventive Medicine to staff.
Active member of HSE team for prevention of any incidence by following the policy of intervention and using correct PPEs.
AASTHA INTENSIVE CARE CENTRE, Dhule, Maharashtra-424001 (Duration-1 year)
Resident Medical Officer.
Duration: - 28/04/06 to 28/01/07.
Nature of work: - Intensive monitoring and timely primary management.
Dealing with patients affected by severe trauma and requiring intensive therapies and ventilator supports.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: -
• MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik, Maharashtra in February 2006.
• HSC With aggregate 84.50% marks from V. G. Vaze College (Kelkar Education Trust), Mulund, Maharashtra.
• ICSE (Class X) from MGM English School, Rourkela, of ICSE Board with 86.33% aggregate marks.
Internship after MBBS: - ACPM Medical College, Dhule, Maharashtra.
1. Qualified Physician, Registered with Maharashtra Medical Council, India bearing Registration Number –2007051802
2. BLS (Basic life support) by American Heart Association
3. ACLS (Advanced cardiac life support) by American Heart Association.
4. AGM (Advanced Global Medic Training)
5. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training).
6. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic skills in working on Excel,word etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
OTHER ACTIVITIES & HOBBIES: -
• Participating in Seminars.
• Playing Cricket, Carom and badminton.
• Reading Novels and Medical articles.
• Listening to music.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]