Location (Residence): malappuram, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English United Kingdom, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Bahrain, Canada, Germany, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates Present Location: saudi arabia, jeddah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Worked in 4-Different projects as Piping/Structural Engineer like Desalination, power and petrochemicals and looking fore more challenging growth oriented companies to express my skills and experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a PIPING ENGINEER IN WESSOE AL-RUSAID IN PETRO RABIGH Project in various tank farms.
Worked in TEKFEN Insat as an erection engineer from june2007 to January 2008 in Petro Rabigh UOU & UO-1(Utilities up on offsite umbrella) project with main contractor as Foster wheeler and SUMITOMO ENGINEERING
Worked in ALSTOM POWER PROJECT IN SHOIBA PHASE-1&2 PROJECTS with Star engineering and trading as Quality controller of structural fabrications
Worked in Gulf Specialized water Service CO. from Jan 2004 to may 2006 as Mechanical Engineer for Kindasa 25,500 Cub.M Desalination Plant located in Jeddah sea Port as the main contractor WEIR WESTGRAH LTD
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
June 1997 – April 2001 University of Karnataka, Karnataka, INDIA
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Degree with specialization in Mechanical Engineering.
June 1994 –May 1997 Board of Technical Education,Kerala
Diploma in Automobile Engineering
• Diploma with specialization in Automobile Engineering.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Valid driving licence both saudi arabia & india
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
appeared for cwi(certified welding inspector in aws(american welding society)