CV Master Mariner - Northern Marine Management for STENA
Master Mariner - Northern Marine Management for STENA
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner - Northern Marine Management for STENA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English, Russian, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Navigation & Marine operation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Poland, Gdynia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Master Since May. 04 – till now In command of Ro-Ro Container ships
Employer: British / U.A.E. registry vessel, via Northern Marine Management for STENA
Chief Officer Since Dec.99 – till May.04 On types of vessels:Containers, Ro-Ro, Ferry, Ro-Ro passengers’.
Employer: British, German owners via Northern Marine Management & other employment agencies. Generally for European ship owners.
Junior officer Since Sept.95 - till Dec.99 On types of vessels: Reefer, Container, Car carrier, Bulk, Ro-Ro, Ferry, Ro-Ro passenger. Employer: Worldwide owners, via various shipping agencies.
Office clerk 1986 - 1989 Working in logistic and technical department Employer:Polish Ocean Lines in Gdynia
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maritime Academy – Mater's Course
Apr. 03 – May 03
Navy and Merchant Marine College. Graduated as seaman & motorman
1980 – 1985
Passed final examinations in:
Polish Literature Chemistry
Naval Academy – Graduated as Deck Officer (OOW)
1993 – 1994
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft, windows and other operating systems on good level
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• US Visa C1/D
• Master Ticket (unlimited)
• British Master CEC
• Seaman's Book
• ARPA management level
• GMDSS GOC
• Basic safety training in personal survival techniques
• Advanced fire-fighting
• Proficiency in survival craft
• Ship rescue boat operation
• Personal safety and social responsibilities
• Crowd management on board of Ro – Ro and passenger vessels
• Passengers' and cargo safety and hull integrity on Ro – Ro and passenger vessels
• Crisis management and human behaviour on board of Ro – Ro and passenger vessels
• Advanced first aid
• Medical Certificate
• Medical Care Certificate
• Basic Safety Training in Bridge Resource Management
• Bridge Team Management
• SSO certificate
• good knowledge of computer software
• driving licence
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
An enthusiastic hard worker with wide experience and knowledge of navigation and ships operation.
Able to get on with and relate to people of all ages and backgrounds. Holding Polish and British master tickets.