CV An experienced joiner and tradesman. Completed offshore survival training.
An experienced joiner and tradesman. Completed offshore survival training.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in An experienced joiner and tradesman. Completed offshore survival training. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kelty, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Carpentry and Joinery Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Scotland, Fife Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an experienced Joiner. I would now like to develop my career in the off-shore industry. I would like to be considered for any Joinery or entry-level positions, particularly that of a Roustabout. Please find attached a copy of my C.V. for your perusal.
I have recently completed Pan European Basic Offshore Survival Courses (OPITO and OLF approved) and I hold an offshore medical certificate.
I am a highly motivated individual with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. I have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills. I have also developed my team management skills to a high degree and feel I would be a great asset to your company.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information or details you may require.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2002 – Present Fitness Instructor, Bannatynes Health Club, Dunfermline
• Carry out joinery work - new build houses, kit houses, renovations and extensions
• Estimating and quotation preparations
• Programming work for customers
• Liaising with customers on any quality issues
• Ensure good customer relations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998 8 Standard Grades
1999 NC Construction (Craft)
2001 NC Uniformed Services
2002 HNC Fitness Health & Exercise
2005 Construction Certificate (Modern Apprenticeship)
2008 Pan European Basic Offshore Survival Course – Worldwide (Falck Nutec)
Offshore Medical (Abermed)
• 1998 Open water scuba diver completion (PADI)
• 2002 Qualified as a lifeguard
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am competent in using Microsoft Office Suite
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
An enthusiastic and highly motivated person with extensive experience gained within the Building and Fitness Industries. Proven skills in Joinery, Fitness, Quality Assurance and Customer Relations. Good communicator who can work as part of a team or as an individual to achieve set objectives / deadlines.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am eager to begin my career in the offshore industry and willing to commence work at short notice