Location (Residence): dombivli (east), India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Senior Process Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Tecnimont ICB Pvt Ltd., Mumbai Nov’06 - Till Date
Tecnimont ICB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Maire Engineering, Leaders in polyethylene and polypropylene EPC and turn key projects.
Senior Process Engineer
• P&ID, PFD review
• Preparation of process datasheets for equipments, instruments, PSV, pumps, solid handling packages, extruder packages etc.
• Technical bid evaluations, vendor documents checking
• Hazop, Electrical hazardous area classification schedule
• Plant model reviews
• Stream list/line designation tables, interlock description
• Successfully completed detailed engineering project for Polyethylene plant, NKNK Russia based on Spherilene technology.
• Working on a PMC job for Polystyrene E-styrenics, Egypt.
Essar Oil Ltd., Mumbai April’06 – Nov’06
Essar oil is a renowned Indian MNC with 10.5 MMTPA capacity refineries located at Vadinar.
Senior Officer Process
• Review Basic engineering package
• Preparation of Detailed feasibility report
• Environmental Impact assessment co ordination
• Review of Isomerization and FCCU basic Engineering packages
• Assistance in various activities for preparation of DFR for 10.5 MMTPA to 32 MMTPA refinery expansion project.
United Phosphorus Ltd. Vapi July’03 – March’06
United phosphorus ltd is world leader in generic agrochemicals manufacturing with widespread operations in India.
• Development of PFD and P&ID
• Sizing and Preparation of Process Datasheets, assisting in vendor finalization, checking of vendor documents
• Preparation Material and energy balance.
• Preparation of overall Capital Expenditure (Capex) Sheet for management approval
• Assistance in Vendor Development and Assessment,
• Assistance in Pre commissioning, Commissioning and start up
• Project planning and Cost monitoring
• Capacity enhancement of existing DVACL production facilities from 140 Mt/month to 170 Mt/month by de bottlenecking.
• Retrofitting of Pesticide plant in new location.
• Scale up of new herbicide molecule from lab stage to pilot plant and creating manufacturing facility for production of 20mt/month. Received achievement award for completing the project in innovative way and fast implementation of the production facilities.
• Permethrin continuous plant. Successfully converted a batch process into continuous one increasing yield by 7% and without use of solvent which helped in improving environmental norms.
• Creating a new Effluent treatment facility for forthcoming projects.
• Team leader of a self directed team for solvent recovery which achieved target of 12 % solvent recovery.
• Was actively involved in achieving 10% reduction in power requirement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]