As Senior Member of Hydrographic Survey Team (Survey Chief/Leader/Party Chief/Sounder)
• 15 Jun 08 to till to date – (Hydrographic Survey Unit, Mumbai, India)
Incharge of Pre and Post Hydrographic Survey of dredging area .
• 02 Jun 06 to 14 Jun 08 - (Indian Surveying ship Investigator, Mumbai, India)
Integral member of team for bathymetric survey of 22 major surveys.
• 26 May 04 to 01 Jun 06 - ( Indian Surveying ship Sarvekshak, Kochi, India)
Integral member of team for bathymetric survey of 26 major surveys.
• 15 May 00 to 25 May 04 – (National Hydrographic School, Goa, India)
Carried out Instructional duties for afloat training of trainees
As Junior Member of Hydrographic Survey Team (Assistant / member of team)
• 19 Feb 95 to 14 May 00 - (Indian Surveying ship Sandhayak, Visakhapatnam, India)
Member of 40 hydrographic surveys
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Having good working experience in computer and various hydrographic soft wares HYPACK MAX, HYDAS, CARIS HIPS/SIPS, SKI
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Frontline Supervisor : Supervising subordinates as an executive supervisor.
• Chief Surveyor : Planning and execution of the Hydrographic tasks onboard survey ships. Supervising and guiding subordinates and manipulating the hydrographic tasks in a well planned manner
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
18. INSTRUMENT / EQUIPMENT OPERATED
• Global Positioning Systems : GPS-200 & 300, Sercel DGPS NR203,Trimble DGPS
• Bathymetric Systems : Multibeam, ATLAS Echosounder DESO 20 ,DESO 25 &
• Sonar System : Side scan sonar 260. Digital Side Scan Sonar 560 &
• Current Meters : Smart Acoustics Current Meter, 2 DACM, Automatic Tide
Gauge, Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler.
19. Ground Controlling Instrument : Direct Access and Independent Operation on