Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Widely experienced labourer, painter, decorator, skilled trades - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): East Grinstead, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: United Kingdom, West Sussex Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find below my relative details. I currently have my own decorating company, but am looking to learn new skills and have a bit of a change.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked as a decorator mainly for the last 8 years, and also a labourer on building sites.
I currently work for myself as a decorator - skills including painting, repairing paint work both interior and exterior, treating metal and wood, repairing damaged wood or metal, repairing water damage and mould and have worked on a scaffold.
As a labourer, I have mixed cement, cement pouring, digging, heavy lifting.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have no further education after high school.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic skills such as Word, and typing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]