Arabic Saudi Arabia Other:
Arabic Tunisia, English, French Standard, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in HYDRAULICS AND MANAGMENT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Japan, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Tunisia Present Location: TUNISIA, TUNIS Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I come very respectfully, to try my chance near your excellence, to
integrate me in the manpower of your named company.
I was born the 13/0/1975, engineer having six years experience, I commit
myself to make all my efforts, and authorizing all my sacrifices to my
employment with zeal and devotion.
Such are the insurances that I give in all faith; I have excellent
capacities to working with a team and a good direction of the customer
I am convinced to find near your excellence, the comprehension and the
Which is the result of your decision; I will not have the right to despair,
nor to put in your delicate intention.
This is why that I remain resolutely optimist.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Realisation and managing of hydraulics and marines projects.
Studies and equipment of softening and environmentally plants.
Prepare technical and commercial market’s supports and coordinating with contractors.
Maintenance and marketing of hydraulic and energetic equipments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1995-Baccaloriate diploma in technical sciences
2002-Hydraulics and management diploma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
A GOOD SKILL
-Turn many models and simulating programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• 2005: English language courses at British Council.
• 2004: Hydromechanics training at the Services Pumping Company.
• 2002: Training in Geographical Information System at the Studies Megdiches office.
• 2002: End studies project at the Higher Research Agricultural Institution.
• 2001: Training study at the Higher Research Agricultural Institution.
• 2000: Working training at the Drainage National Office.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- A driving licence
- A training visit to France and Germany.