Location (Residence): red bluff, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in genral Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: usa, red bluff Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm looking for an entry level position where I can have a chance for advancement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Most of my work experience is in the field of cabinetry where I learned to work as a team to get the job done. 5 years of total experience using many different hand tools and power tolls including; jig saw, skill saw, hand planner, belt sander, table saw, wide belt sander and radial arm saw.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
high school diploma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
working with the internet and e-mail
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I enjoy working on my boat performing basic engine such as replacing damaged heads, manifolds, gaskets ect.... routine oil changes.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Thank you for taking your time to review my application.